PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- X-Series Signal Analyzers (4)
- Basic Spectrum Analyzers (BSA) (2)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (3)
- PXI Vector Signal Analyzers (2)
- PSA Series Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-E Series Economy Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- ESA-L Series Portable Spectrum Analyzers (2)
- Spectrum Analyzer Software and Signal Analyzer Software (3)
- N7109A Multi-Channel Signal Analyzer (2)
- U8903A Audio Analyzer (2)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-5 of 5
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
EMC Back to Basics Webcast
Original broadcast April 16, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Fixturing and Fixture Removal for Multiport Devices with Non-Standard RF Interfaces Webcast
Original broadcast March 11, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.