PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (2)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (2)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (3)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (2)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (3)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (2)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Next generation BERT Ensures Signal Integrity in High-speed Digital Designs Webcast
Original broadcast January 21, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.