PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (2)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (2)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (2)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (2)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (2)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (2)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (2)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- 33500B Series Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Events in Nordic countries
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for Nordic countries
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.