PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes
- DSO9064A Oscilloscope: 600 MHz, 4 Analog Channels (3)
- DSO9104A Oscilloscope: 1 GHz, 4 Analog Channels (3)
- DSO9254A Oscilloscope: 2.5 GHz, 4 analog channels (3)
- DSO9404A Oscilloscope: 4 GHz, 4 analog channels (3)
- MSO9064A Oscilloscope: 600 MHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (2)
- MSO9104A Oscilloscope: 1 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (2)
- MSO9254A Oscilloscope: 2.5 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (2)
- MSO9404A Oscilloscope: 4 GHz, 4 analog plus 16 digital channels (2)
- Infiniium Upgrades (2)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Keeping up with 10G USB 3.1 Physical Layer Test Challenges Webcast
Original broadcast January 15, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.