PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- W4000D VEE Pro 9.32 (2)
- VEE Education 9.32 (2)
- W4000D Agilent VEE Student 9.32 (2)
- VEE Education 9.32 10-license upgrade option (2)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (2)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (2)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 7.5 and below to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (2)
- Upgrade from Agilent VEE Express to Agilent VEE Pro 9.32 (2)
- VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-EXP Agilent VEE Express 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-STU Agilent VEE Student 8.5 (2)
- VEE Pro 8.5 Education version (2)
- W1141B-UP80 Upgrade from VEE Pro 8.0 to VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-UP75 Upgrade from VEE Pro 7.5 to VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-UP7 Upgrade from VEE Pro 7.0 and below to VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-UPEXP Upgrade from VEE Express 8.5 to VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-UPEXP8 Upgrade from VEE Express 8.0 to VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- Agilent VEE
1-2 of 2
Events in Nordic countries
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for Nordic countries
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.