PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- 34972A LXI Data Acquisition / Data Logger Switch Unit (2)
- 34970A Data Acquisition Control Mainframe and Modules (2)
- 34980A Multifunction Switch/Measure Mainframe and Modules (2)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments (2)
- 3499 Switch Family (2)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms (2)
- USB Data Acquisition (2)
- Data Acquisition Options and Accessories (2)
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.