PCIe 2.0/3.0, PCI Express® Design & Test Information Resource Center
Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, officially abbreviated as PCIe® or PCI Express®, is a computer expansion bus standard designed to replace the older bus standards such as PCI.
PCIe 2.0 doubles the transfer rate of PCIe 1.0 to 5 GT/s and the per-lane throughput rises from 250 MB/s to 500 MB/s.
PCIe 3.0 has a 8 GT/s bit rate which is backward compatible with PCIe 2.0 and effectively delivers double the PCIe 2.0 bandwidth.
Regardless of the PCIe generation design challenges you are facing, Agilent offers a complete solution set from electrical to protocol. Work with Agilent and achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- FieldFox Handheld RF and Microwave Analyzers (2)
- FieldFox and HSA Handheld Spectrum Analyzers (1)
- Handheld Digital Multimeter, Clamp and Calibrator Meters (1)
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (1)
- U1700 Series Handheld Capacitance and LCR Meters (1)
- L4610A PRM-34B Handheld Radio Test Set for Tactical Radios (1)
- N9330B Handheld Cable and Antenna Tester, 25 MHz to 4 GHz (1)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.