DisplayPort Design & Test Information Resource Center
DisplayPort is the new digital display interface for computers, monitors and home-theater systems aimed at lower implementation costs and improving video performance. As a technology, DisplayPort, is now penetrating embedded and consumer electronics applications and recently a new version, MYDP, has been proposed to be a mobile interface to televisions to stream high definition content. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA) and products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS) and are certified at specific third party Test Houses such as Allion, Granite River Labs and China Electronics Standards Institute (CESI). While the signaling is not compatible with HDMI and DVI, DisplayPort supports an interoperability mode (Dual mode) to HDMI through a minimal cost dongle that performs level translation.
Agilent is an active member of VESA, with consistent participation in DisplayPort workshops and specification issues. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
The following table shows the different standards associated with DisplayPort
|Lanes||1,2 or 4||1,2 or 4||4 or 8||1|
|1.62, 2.7, 5.4||1.62, 2.7, 5.4||3.24 or 3.78||1.62, 2.7, 5.4|
The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (1)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (1)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (1)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (1)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (1)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (1)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.