DisplayPort Design & Test Information Resource Center
DisplayPort is the new digital display interface for computers, monitors and home-theater systems aimed at lower implementation costs and improving video performance. As a technology, DisplayPort, is now penetrating embedded and consumer electronics applications and recently a new version, MYDP, has been proposed to be a mobile interface to televisions to stream high definition content. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Video Electronic Standards Association (VESA) and products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS) and are certified at specific third party Test Houses such as Allion, Granite River Labs and China Electronics Standards Institute (CESI). While the signaling is not compatible with HDMI and DVI, DisplayPort supports an interoperability mode (Dual mode) to HDMI through a minimal cost dongle that performs level translation.
Agilent is an active member of VESA, with consistent participation in DisplayPort workshops and specification issues. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
The following table shows the different standards associated with DisplayPort
|Lanes||1,2 or 4||1,2 or 4||4 or 8||1|
|1.62, 2.7, 5.4||1.62, 2.7, 5.4||3.24 or 3.78||1.62, 2.7, 5.4|
The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DisplayPort design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Source Measure Units
- B1500A Semiconductor Device Parameter Analyzer (Semiconductor Characterization System) (1)
- B2900A Series Precision Source/Measure Units (SMU) (1)
- N6781A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Battery Drain Analysis, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6782A 2-Quadrant Source/Measure Unit for Functional Test, 20 V, ±1 A or 6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6784A 4-Quadrant General-Purpose Source/Measure Unit, ±20 V, ±1 A or ±6 V, ±3 A, 20 W (1)
- N6705B DC Power Analyzer, Modular, 600 W, 4 Slots (1)
- N6715B Base Model Custom-Configured DC Power Analyzer, 600 W, Modular, 4 Slots (1)
- B1505A Power Device Analyzer / Curve Tracer (1)
- E5260A 8-Slot High Speed Measurement Mainframe (1)
- E5262A 2-Channel (MPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (1)
- E5270B 8-Slot Precision Measurement Mainframe (1)
- E5263A 2-Channel (HPSMU, MPSMU) High Speed Source Monitor Unit (1)
- U2722A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- U2723A USB Modular Source Measure Unit (1)
- Source Measure Units
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.