DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Functional Test (Oscilloscope)||Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems (3)
- Used 3070/i3070 ICT (2)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i1000 Systems (3)
- Utility Card: LED Test Applications (3)
- Utility Card: Flash Programming Applications (3)
- Utility Card: Boundary Scan Applications (3)
- Limited Access Test Products The Super 7 Suite (3)
- N1125A x1149 Boundary Scan Analyzer (1)
- System Uptime Support Services (2)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Boundary Scan for Testing On-Board DDRs Webcast
Original broadcast October 22, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.