DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Functional Test (Oscilloscope)||Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (1)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (1)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.