DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Functional Test (Oscilloscope)||Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
- VXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (1)
- VXI Signal Analyzers (1)
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules (1)
- VXI Frequency Counters (1)
- VXI Modular Digital Multimeters (1)
- VXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators (1)
- VXI Digital IO Modules (1)
- VXI D/A Converters (1)
- VXI Mainframes & Controllers (1)
- Accessories & Options for VXI Products (1)
- VXI Products
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.