DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Functional Test (Oscilloscope)||Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
RF and Microwave Switch Platforms
- L4490A 2U RF/Microwave Switch Platform (2)
- L4491A 4U RF/Microwave Switch Platform (2)
- Y1170A Mounting Bracket Kit for N181x Switches in the L4491A (2)
- Y1171A Mounting Bracket Kit for N181x Switches in the L4490A (2)
- Y1172A Mounting Bracket Kit for Multiport Switches in the L4490/91A (2)
- Y1173A Mounting Bracket Kit for Transfer Switches in the L4490A/91A (2)
- Y1174A Mounting Bracket Kit for 849xx Attenuators in the L4490A/91A (2)
- Y1175A Mounting Bracket Kit for 849x or 876x in the L4490A/91A (2)
- RF and Microwave Switch Platforms
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.