DDR Memory Design & Test
Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (SDRAM) is implemented in several forms today – the original DDR (also called DDR1), DDR2 which improved performance and lowered power consumption, DDR3 with even better performance, and low-power DDR (LPDDR), that is targeted for mobile devices.
Agilent is an active member of JEDEC, with consistent participation in workshops and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of DDR design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Use the matrix below to discover specific solutions for your DDR needs.
|Simulation||Functional Test (Oscilloscope)||Validation (Logic Analyzers)||Probing Solutions|
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
Wireless Test Systems
- T1111S Bluetooth RF Conformance Test System (1)
- T1212S Bluetooth Protocol Conformance Test System (1)
- T3111S NFC Conformance Test System (1)
- T3121S NFC R/D Test System (1)
- T4010S LTE RF Test System (1)
- T4020S LTE RRM Test System (1)
- T4110S LTE Protocol Test System (1)
- GS-8800 Series RF Design Verification and Conformance Test Systems (2)
- GS-9000 A-GPS Design Verification Test systems (2)
- Z2082C-N16 CTS-1000 WirelessHD Test System [Obsolete] (2)
- Wireless Test Systems
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.