USB (2.0/3.0/Wireless) Design & Test Information Resource Center
USB 2.0 provides the 480 Mb/s data rate to accommodate data transfers between peripherals and computers. USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices. USB 2.0 is also known as Hi-Speed USB.
USB 3.0 is a dual-bus architecture that incorporates USB 2.0 and a SuperSpeed bus (nominal data rate is 5 Gb/s).
Wireless USB is the wireless extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless USB supports robust high-speed wireless connectivity by utilizing the common WiMedia MB-OFDM Ultra-wideband (UWB) radio platform as developed by the WiMedia Alliance.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the USB Implementers Forum. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of USB design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- U1600 Series Handheld Oscilloscopes (2)
- USB Modular Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 2000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series DSO and MSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- 1000 Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 5000 Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 6000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- 6000L Series Rack-Mountable Oscilloscopes (2)
- InfiniiVision 7000B Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 9000 Series MSO and DSO Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000A DSO/DSA Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- Infiniium 90000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (2)
- 86100 DCA Wideband Sampling Oscilloscopes (2)
- High Performance Oscilloscope- Digitizers (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes (2)
- Oscilloscope Software (3)
- Oscilloscope Accessories (2)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Willkommen zur neuen Agilent Veranstaltungs-Webseite für Deutschland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
USB 3.0 Superspeed PHY Testing Challenges: Verify your 5Gbps design to the specification
Training Materials 2009-04-15