USB (2.0/3.0/Wireless) Design & Test Information Resource Center
USB 2.0 provides the 480 Mb/s data rate to accommodate data transfers between peripherals and computers. USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices. USB 2.0 is also known as Hi-Speed USB.
USB 3.0 is a dual-bus architecture that incorporates USB 2.0 and a SuperSpeed bus (nominal data rate is 5 Gb/s).
Wireless USB is the wireless extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless USB supports robust high-speed wireless connectivity by utilizing the common WiMedia MB-OFDM Ultra-wideband (UWB) radio platform as developed by the WiMedia Alliance.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the USB Implementers Forum. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of USB design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (3)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
View the recorded webcast - How to handle USB 3.0 physical layer test requirements
How to handle USB 3.0 physical layer test requirements.
Training Materials 2011-11-08