USB (2.0/3.0/Wireless) Design & Test Information Resource Center
USB 2.0 provides the 480 Mb/s data rate to accommodate data transfers between peripherals and computers. USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices. USB 2.0 is also known as Hi-Speed USB.
USB 3.0 is a dual-bus architecture that incorporates USB 2.0 and a SuperSpeed bus (nominal data rate is 5 Gb/s).
Wireless USB is the wireless extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless USB supports robust high-speed wireless connectivity by utilizing the common WiMedia MB-OFDM Ultra-wideband (UWB) radio platform as developed by the WiMedia Alliance.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the USB Implementers Forum. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of USB design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
176-999W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Output
500W, DC System Power Supplies, GPIB, Single Output
- 6651A DC Power Supply, 0-8V, 0-50A, 400W (2)
- 6651A-J01 Special Order Power Supply, 10V, 50A (2)
- 6651A-J03 Special Order Power Supply, 6V, 60A (2)
- 6651A-J09 Special Order Power Supply, 17V, 30A and 20V, 15A (2)
- 6652A 500 Watt System Power Supply, 20V, 25A (2)
- 6652A-J03 Special Order Power Supply, 27V, 18.5A (2)
- 6653A 500 Watt System Power Supply, 35V, 15A (2)
- 6653A-J04 Special Order Power Supply, 40V, 12.5A (2)
- 6653A-J17 Special Order Power Supply, 30V, 17.5A (2)
- 6654A 500 Watt System Power Supply, 60V, 9A (2)
- 6654A-J04 Special Order Power Supply, 70V, 7.5A (2)
- 6654A-J05 Special Order Power Supply, 50V, 10A (2)
- 6654A-J12 Special Order Power Supply 80V, 6A (2)
- 6655A DC Power Supply, 0-120 V, 0-4 A, 480 W, GPIB (2)
- 6655A-J05 Special Order Power Supply, 150V, 3.2A (2)
- 6655A-J10 Special Order Power Supply, 156V, 3A (2)
- 500W, DC System Power Supplies, GPIB, Single Output
- 176-999W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Output
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.