USB (2.0/3.0/Wireless) Design & Test Information Resource Center
USB 2.0 provides the 480 Mb/s data rate to accommodate data transfers between peripherals and computers. USB 2.0 devices are backwards compatible with USB 1.1 devices. USB 2.0 is also known as Hi-Speed USB.
USB 3.0 is a dual-bus architecture that incorporates USB 2.0 and a SuperSpeed bus (nominal data rate is 5 Gb/s).
Wireless USB is the wireless extension to USB that combines the speed and security of wired technology with the ease-of-use of wireless technology. Wireless USB supports robust high-speed wireless connectivity by utilizing the common WiMedia MB-OFDM Ultra-wideband (UWB) radio platform as developed by the WiMedia Alliance.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the USB Implementers Forum. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of USB design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software (3)
- Measurement Applications (3)
- Instrument Control Software (2)
- 89600 VSA and WLA Software (2)
- Agilent VEE (2)
- Power Analysis Manager Software (2)
- Interactive Functional Test (IFT) Softwares (2)
- Wireless Test Managers (2)
- Parametric Measurement Manager Pro Software (2)
- EasyEXPERT software and Desktop EasyEXPERT software (2)
- Calibration & Adjustment Software (2)
- Agilent License Manager (2)
1-4 of 4
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Navigating Compliance Standards Panel Discussion
Original broadcast July 17, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.