Fibre Channel Design and Test
Fibre Channel (FC) is the de-facto standard technology used in storage area networks such as RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) systems, JBODs (Just a Bunch of Disks), workstations and servers. Existing designs utilize data rates of 8.5 Gb/s, 4.25 Gb/s, 2.125 Gb/s and 1.0625 Gb/s, with 16G under design. The tremendous increase of data traffic has fueled the need for higher speed networking components.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Technical Committee T11 within the InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS). The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Fibre Channel design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- HDMI / MHL Protocol Analyzers and Generators (1)
- PCI EXPRESS® Protocol Solutions (1)
- E2960B Series PCIe Test Solutions for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 (1)
- N5300 Series Chassis (1)
- Protocol Solutions for USB 3.0/2.0 (1)
- DigRF Protocol Test Products (1)
- SerialTek SAS/SATA BusXpert Analyzers, BusMod Error Injectors, BusGen BIST Generators (1)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.