Fibre Channel Design and Test
Fibre Channel (FC) is the de-facto standard technology used in storage area networks such as RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) systems, JBODs (Just a Bunch of Disks), workstations and servers. Existing designs utilize data rates of 8.5 Gb/s, 4.25 Gb/s, 2.125 Gb/s and 1.0625 Gb/s, with 16G under design. The tremendous increase of data traffic has fueled the need for higher speed networking components.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Technical Committee T11 within the InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS). The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Fibre Channel design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (2)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (2)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (2)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (2)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.