Fibre Channel Design and Test
Fibre Channel (FC) is the de-facto standard technology used in storage area networks such as RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) systems, JBODs (Just a Bunch of Disks), workstations and servers. Existing designs utilize data rates of 8.5 Gb/s, 4.25 Gb/s, 2.125 Gb/s and 1.0625 Gb/s, with 16G under design. The tremendous increase of data traffic has fueled the need for higher speed networking components.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the Technical Committee T11 within the InterNational Committee for Information Technology Standards (INCITS). The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Fibre Channel design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Electronic Loads
- N3300A 1800 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3301A 600 Watt DC Electronic Load Mainframe (1)
- N3302A 150 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060 Series Single Input Electronic Loads (1)
- N3303A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A 300 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3304A-J01 Special Order 300 W DC Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3300A Configurable Load Mainframe Series (1)
- N3305A 500 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3306A 600 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- N3307A 250 Watt Electronic Load Module (1)
- 6060B 300 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- 6063B 250 Watt DC Electronic Load (1)
- DC Electronic Loads
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.