HDMI Design & Test Information Resource Center
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the digital video interface for consumer electronics applications. Version 1.4b is the current standard. Products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS). To verify compliance, components are tested in Authorized Test Centers (ATC) worldwide. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Agilent is an active member of the HDMI organization, with consistent participation in seminars and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of HDMI design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- HDMI / MHL Protocol Analyzers and Generators (2)
- PCI EXPRESS® Protocol Solutions (3)
- E2960B Series PCIe Test Solutions for PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 (2)
- N5300 Series Chassis (2)
- Protocol Solutions for USB 3.0/2.0 (2)
- DigRF Protocol Test Products (2)
- SerialTek SAS/SATA BusXpert Analyzers, BusMod Error Injectors, BusGen BIST Generators (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-3 of 3
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Navigating Compliance Standards Panel Discussion
Original broadcast July 17, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.