HDMI Design & Test Information Resource Center
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the digital video interface for consumer electronics applications. Version 1.4b is the current standard. Products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS). To verify compliance, components are tested in Authorized Test Centers (ATC) worldwide. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Agilent is an active member of the HDMI organization, with consistent participation in seminars and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of HDMI design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (3)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (6)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-6 of 6
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Jan 28-31, 2014; Santa Clara Convention Center Download papers presented, order the AEF DVD
Keeping up with 10G USB 3.1 Physical Layer Test Challenges Webcast
Original broadcast January 15, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
View the recorded webcast - Be ready for the next generation HDMI standard
Be ready for the next generation HDMI standard
Training Materials 2011-11-08
Webcast: Do You Have What it Takes to Test HDMI 2.0?
Live broadcast March 12, 2014; 10am PT/1pm ET/19:00 CET
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.