HDMI Design & Test Information Resource Center
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the digital video interface for consumer electronics applications. Version 1.4b is the current standard. Products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS). To verify compliance, components are tested in Authorized Test Centers (ATC) worldwide. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Agilent is an active member of the HDMI organization, with consistent participation in seminars and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of HDMI design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
- 0-50W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (2)
- 51-175W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs (2)
- 176-999W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Output (2)
- 200-2000W, DC Power Supplies, no Interface, Single Output (2)
- 1000 to >3000W, DC Power Supplies, Single Output (2)
- Single and Multiple Output Bench Power Supplies (2)
- Application Specific Power Supplies (2)
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.