HDMI Design & Test Information Resource Center
High Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) is the digital video interface for consumer electronics applications. Version 1.4b is the current standard. Products are tested according to a Compliance Test Specification (CTS). To verify compliance, components are tested in Authorized Test Centers (ATC) worldwide. Specifications and compliance tests are defined by HDMI Licensing, LLC.
Agilent is an active member of the HDMI organization, with consistent participation in seminars and specification issues. These resources you find here will provide you with an overview of HDMI design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches. Agilent – achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (2)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (1)
- SystemVue ESL Software (1)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (1)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (1)
- Momentum 3D Planar EM Simulator (1)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (1)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (1)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (1)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-2 of 2
Navigating Compliance Standards Panel Discussion
Original broadcast July 17, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.