Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
GPIB, USB, and Instrument Control Products
GPIB Products and Cables
- 82357B USB/GPIB Interface High-Speed USB 2.0 (1)
- 82350B PCI High-Performance GPIB Interface Card (1)
- 82351A PCIe™-GPIB Interface Card (1)
- E5810A LAN/GPIB Gateway (1)
- 10833A GPIB Cable, 1 meter (1)
- 10833B GPIB Cable, 2 meter (1)
- 10833C GPIB Cable, 4 meter (1)
- 10833D GPIB Cable, 0.5 meter (1)
- 10833F GPIB Cable, 6 meter (1)
- 10833G GPIB Cable, 8 meter (1)
- 10834A GPIB to GPIB Adapter (1)
- GPIB Products and Cables
- GPIB, USB, and Instrument Control Products
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.