Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Products & Solutions
- VXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (1)
- VXI Signal Analyzers (1)
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules (1)
- VXI Frequency Counters (1)
- VXI Modular Digital Multimeters (1)
- VXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (1)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators (1)
- VXI Digital IO Modules (1)
- VXI D/A Converters (1)
- VXI Mainframes & Controllers (1)
- Accessories & Options for VXI Products (1)
- VXI Products & Solutions
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.