Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments
- L4421A 40-Channel Armature Multiplexer (2)
- L4433A Dual/Quad 4x8 Reed Matrix (2)
- L4437A 32-channel Form A/Form C General Purpose Switch (2)
- L4445A Microwave Switch/Attenuator Driver (2)
- L4450A 64-bit Digital I/O with Memory and Counter (2)
- L4451A 4-Channel D/A Converter with Waveform Memory (2)
- L4452A Multifunction with 32-bit DIO, 2-ch D/A and Totalizer (2)
- L4400 Series LXI Switch and Control Instruments
- Data Acquisition Modules - DAQ
- PXI / AXIe / DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.