Ethernet Design & Test
The Ethernet standard (IEEE 802.3) is widely deployed today, ranging from 10BaseT (10 Mb/s), 100BaseTX (100 Mb/s), and 1000BaseT (250 Mb/s, 4 lanes) in twisted pair to 10 Gigabit Ethernet in fibre.
Designs implementing 10/100/1000M Ethernet must characterize each of the three electrical standards for full compliance. For 10 Gigabit Ethernet, designers must characterize the four XAUI electrical streams operating at 3.125 Gb/s, the combined 10 Gb/s electrical signal, and finally the 10 Gb/s optical signal.
Specifications and compliance tests are defined by the IEEE. The resources you find here will provide you with an overview of Ethernet design, understand the latest measurement techniques, and illustrate design and debug approaches.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
16900 Measurement Modules
- 16720A 300 M Vector/Sec Pattern Generator Module (2)
- 16910A 102-Channel 4 GHz Timing/250 MHz State Logic Analysis Module (2)
- 16911A 68-Channel 4 GHz Timing/250 MHz State Logic Analysis Module (2)
- 16950B Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- 16951B Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- 16962A Timing Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Integration of Oscilloscope and Logic Analyzer Measurements (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.