MMICs are at the core of most high-frequency, high-speed electronic products, performing functions such as microwave mixing, power amplification, low noise amplification, and high frequency switching. Many design steps are required for the development and manufacture of MMICs. Learn more with the MMIC Design Seminar Materials.
Agilent's Advanced Design System (ADS) EDA software enables designers to solve these difficult challenges with:
- A unique and advanced set of tools to create robust designs with first pass success and high yield. Read about this in Microwave Journal.
- Complete and continuously updated process design kits (PDKs) from all major MMIC Foundries. Learn more about RFIC and MMIC Foundry Partners.
- A complete set of advanced simulation tools, seamlessly integrated into one single environment, which flows from schematic entry through to production and packaging of the MMIC.
- Designing high power RFIC / MMIC components for products such as power amplifier modules, circuit simulation accuracy is dependent on having accurate device temperatures. This is addressed with integration of a full Electro-Thermal solution in the ADS flow.
- The ability to verify, prior to fabrication, that a MMIC meets all specifications in its final package, using seamlessly integrated Planar EM and 3D-EM tools.
- The ability to provide True Circuit verification to all wireless standards, prior to and post fabrication, using a complete set of the most accurate wireless verification tools.
Unique Value to your MMIC Design Success
Agilent EEsof EDA provides unique value to your MMIC design success, including:
- Achieving First Pass Success and High Yield
- Access to Complete MMIC PDKs
- True Circuit Verification to all Wireless Standards
Learn more about MMIC Design Flow.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Nach Produkt Kategorie
Alle Produkt Kategorien
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (5)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (2)
- SystemVue ESL Software (2)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (2)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (2)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (2)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (2)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (2)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-5 of 5
Agilent EEsof EDA Customer Support Brochure
Whether you are a novice or an experienced user, Agilent EEsof EDA’s customer support offerings are designed to help you every step of the way.
PDF 681 KB
Agilent EEsof EDA MMIC Design Solutions
This Brochure presents a complete front-to-back MMIC design in single integrated design flow, DFM tools for high yield-quality MMIC designs that work right the first time reducing development costs.
PDF 1.01 MB
Agilent EEsof EDA Premier Communications Design Software
Agilent EEsof EDA premier communications design software product overview brochure.
PDF 1.92 MB
Foundry and Component Vendor Libraries for Agilent EEsof EDA Simulators
RF & Microwave simulation accuracy is only as good as the models you use. Agilent EEsof EDA is committed to ongoing partnerships with foundries and vendors to provide the most accurate models to help speed your designs to manufacturing.
PDF 1.48 MB
Overview of Typical ADS PDK Features
Agilent EEsof EDA is supported by all major foundries for complete MMIC and RFIC Design.
PDF 367 KB