RF & Microwave Design
Agilent design software provides proven RF and Microwave solutions with very accurate models and powerful simulation technologies ranging from circuit, electromagnetic (EM), and system level designs. With Agilent, you'll be equipped to pinpoint, optimize and deliver - on time.
RF and Microwave Design Challenges
- Ever increasing substrate layer counts, smaller form factors, complex packaging technologies, and closer design proximities continue to make designs ever more challenging
- Seamlessly integrated circuit and EM simulation tools that flow from schematic entry through to production and verification
- Continuous innovation of simulation technology performance to increase accuracy while dramatically reducing simulation speeds
Refine the List
- MMIC Design (1)
- RF & Microwave Board Design (1)
- RF System-in-Package & RF Module Design (1)
- Silicon RFIC Design (1)
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (1)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (1)
- Parametric Test Systems (1)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (1)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (1)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (1)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (1)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (1)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (1)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.