RF & Microwave Design
Agilent design software provides proven RF and Microwave solutions with very accurate models and powerful simulation technologies ranging from circuit, electromagnetic (EM), and system level designs. With Agilent, you'll be equipped to pinpoint, optimize and deliver - on time.
RF and Microwave Design Challenges
- Ever increasing substrate layer counts, smaller form factors, complex packaging technologies, and closer design proximities continue to make designs ever more challenging
- Seamlessly integrated circuit and EM simulation tools that flow from schematic entry through to production and verification
- Continuous innovation of simulation technology performance to increase accuracy while dramatically reducing simulation speeds
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (2)
- Software (3)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products (1)
1-4 of 4
Innovations in EDA: The Design of a 100W, X-Band GaN PA Module Webcast
Live broadcast May 7, 201; 7am PT / 1pm ET and 10am PT/1pm ET
Network Analysis Back to Basics Webcast
Recorded broadcast August 21, 2013
Oscilloscope Measurements Webcast Series
Live and on-demand broadcasts that will teach you how to make precise measurements with its Infiniium line of real-time and sampling oscilloscopes.
Simultaneous Switching Noise Analysis in DDR4 applications using Power-Aware IBIS Models Webcast
Live broadcast May 22, 2014; 10am PT/1pm ET
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.