Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software
- W2401BP EMPro Core Environment (2)
- W2402BP EMPro Core + FEM Bundle (2)
- W2403BP EMPro Core + FDTD + Compliance Bundle (2)
- W2404BP EMPro Core + FEM + FDTD + Compliance Bundle (2)
- W2405EP Agilent FDTD Simulator Element (2)
- W2406EP Compliance Element (2)
- W2408EP FDTD GT Acceleration Element (2)
- EMPro Product Structure & Options Summary (2)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-3 of 3
Agilent EEsof EDA Customer Support Brochure
PDF 397 KB
Agilent EEsof EDA Premier Communications Design Software
Agilent EEsof EDA premier communications design software product overview brochure.
PDF 1.92 MB
EDA Support Services
Agilent Support Services for EDA Products offers customers several benefits otherwise not available. This service is designed to help you get the most out of your software purchases.
PDF 128 KB