Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
- Wireless Device Test Sets & Wireless Solutions (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT (1)
- Application-Specific Test Systems & Components (2)
- Parametric Test Systems (1)
- Photonic Test & Measurement Products (2)
- Atomic Force Microscopes, FE-SEM, Nanoindenters, UTM (1)
- Laser Interferometers & Calibration Systems (1)
- Monolithic Laser Combiners & Precision Optics (1)
- MMIC Millimeter-Wave & Microwave Devices (1)
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks (2)
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1-4 of 4
A Practical Approach to Verifying RFICs with Fast Mismatch Analysis
Originally broadcast October 28, 2010
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Genesys Webcasts - "How-To-Design" series
Originally broadcast in 2009. Access the 6 WebEX recordings
Webcast - recorded
Oscilloscope Measurements Webcast Series
Live and on-demand broadcasts that will teach you how to make precise measurements with its Infiniium line of real-time and sampling oscilloscopes.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.