Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- Oscilloscopes (10)
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers) (3)
- Network Analyzers (2)
- Handheld Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters (1)
- Logic Analyzers (2)
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers (2)
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERT) Solutions (2)
- Noise Figure Analyzers & Noise Sources (2)
- LCR Meters & Impedance Measurement Products (1)
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-16 of 16