Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (1)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (1)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (1)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (1)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (1)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (1)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (1)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- 33500B Series Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Innovations in EDA: High Performance Digital Pre-Distortion (DPD) for Wideband Systems
Original broadcast Sept 1, 2011
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.