Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
IC-CAP Device Modeling Software
- W8500BP IC-CAP Device Modeling Platform Bundle (1)
- W8511BP IC-CAP Wafer Professional Measurement Bundle (2)
- W8501EP IC-CAP Core Environment (1)
- W8502EP IC-CAP Simulation and Analysis (1)
- W8503EP IC-CAP Data Processing and Analysis (DataPro) (1)
- W8510EP IC-CAP Wafer Professional Measurement (WaferPro) (2)
- W8520EP IC-CAP Instrument Connectivity (1)
- On-Wafer Measurements (2)
- CMOS and HVMOS Modeling (1)
- FET Modeling (1)
- BJT Modeling (1)
- Diode Modeling (1)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-5 of 5
Agilent EEsof EDA Customer Education and Services
Brief overview of Agilent EEsof EDA Customer Education and Services.
Training Materials 2010-08-11
IMS 2011 (IEEE MTT-S) – Connect, Expert to Expert, at Agilent Avenue
2011 show, last June, 2011; Baltimore Convention Center
IMS 2012 (IEEE MTT-S) – Connect, Expert to Expert, at Agilent Avenue
June 17-22, 2012 in Montréal, Canada
IMS 2013 (IEEE MTT-S) – Connect, Expert to Expert, at Agilent Avenue
ORDER the CD of the MicroApps presented at the show!
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.