Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
VXI Products & Solutions
- VXI Oscilloscopes & Digitizers (2)
- VXI Signal Analyzers (2)
- VXI Data Acquisition Modules (2)
- VXI Frequency Counters (2)
- VXI Modular Digital Multimeters (2)
- VXI Arbitrary Waveform Generators (2)
- VXI Pulse Pattern Generators (2)
- VXI Digital IO Modules (2)
- VXI D/A Converters (2)
- VXI Mainframes & Controllers (2)
- Accessories & Options for VXI Products (2)
- VXI Products & Solutions
- PXI, AXIe, DAQ & Modular Solutions
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.