Electronic System-Level (ESL) Design
Agilent provides the most accurate communications system design tools which accelerate PHY development and verification time by reducing cross domain iterations. With Agilent, you'll be able bring real-world effects higher in the design validation process.
ESL Design Challenges
- Analog/RF and baseband/DSP/embedded teams often work in relative isolation in the design or HW validation phases, increasing the risk of time consuming and expensive iterations.
- Traditional single domain “point tools” have poor to no interaction with the real world and rely on mathematical models to capture real-world effects.
- Validating hardware after systems achieve hardware integration may mask critical design flaws and require complicated physical test benches for verification of final designs.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Training & Events
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Frequency Counter Products
- 53200 Series RF & Universal Frequency Counters/Timers (350 MHz) (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counters (2)
- 53150 Series CW Microwave Counters (2)
- RF and Universal Frequency Counters (225 MHz) (2)
- U1050A Acqiris Twelve-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- U1051A Acqiris Six-channel CompactPCI Time-to-Digital Converter (2)
- Z2090B-170 Pulse Analyzer System (2)
- Frequency Counter Products
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Agilent's Events for United Kingdom and Ireland
Welcome to Agilent's Upcoming Events Page for United Kingdom and Ireland
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.