Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
Design, synthesize, and simulate phase-locked loops (PLL) and frequency synthesizers with a comprehensive array of design and simulation tools. Make sure that critical performance goals can be achieved and reliably manufactured. Critical characteristics such as settling time and phase noise can be investigated and optimized for superior performance using Agilent's EDA software products such Advanced Design System (ADS), GoldenGate RFIC Simulator and/or Genesys.
After your design is complete, Agilent's test and measurement equipment, such as Signal Source Analyzer, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers, can help you measure and verify your prototype and products.
The E5052B SSA Signal Source Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurements for PLL/VCO design and manufacturing, and contributes to producing high-quality profitable products with a shorter lead time. Phase noise, AM noise, Lockup time, VCO tuning performance, Harmonics, DC supply noise, you can evaluate all with this one box solution.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Agilent EEsof EDA Software
- Advanced Design System (ADS) (2)
- EMPro 3D EM Simulation Software (2)
- SystemVue ESL Software (2)
- Genesys RF and Microwave Design Software (2)
- GoldenGate RFIC Simulation Software (2)
- IC-CAP Device Modeling Software (2)
- Model Builder Program (MBP) (2)
- Model Quality Assurance (MQA) (2)
- Advanced Model Analysis (AMA) (2)
- Agilent EEsof EDA Software
1-2 of 2
Agilent EEsof EDA Customer Support Brochure
PDF 397 KB
Agilent EEsof EDA Premier Communications Design Software
Agilent EEsof EDA premier communications design software product overview brochure.
PDF 1.92 MB