Phase-Locked Loops (PLL)
Design, synthesize, and simulate phase-locked loops (PLL) and frequency synthesizers with a comprehensive array of design and simulation tools. Make sure that critical performance goals can be achieved and reliably manufactured. Critical characteristics such as settling time and phase noise can be investigated and optimized for superior performance using Agilent's EDA software products such Advanced Design System (ADS), GoldenGate RFIC Simulator and/or Genesys.
After your design is complete, Agilent's test and measurement equipment, such as Signal Source Analyzer, Oscilloscopes and Spectrum Analyzers, can help you measure and verify your prototype and products.
The E5052B SSA Signal Source Analyzer provides fast and accurate measurements for PLL/VCO design and manufacturing, and contributes to producing high-quality profitable products with a shorter lead time. Phase noise, AM noise, Lockup time, VCO tuning performance, Harmonics, DC supply noise, you can evaluate all with this one box solution.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
RF & Microwave Test Accessories
New RF and Microwave Test Accessories
- M9168C PXI Programmable Step Attenuator Module (1)
- M1970V Waveguide Harmonic Mixers (smart mixer), 50 to 75/80 GHz (1)
- M1970W Waveguide Harmonic Mixers (smart mixer), 75 to 110 GHz (1)
- N1810TL Coaxial Switch, DC up to 67 GHz, SPDT (1)
- N1810UL Coaxial Switch, DC up to 67 GHz, SPDT (1)
- N1812UL 5-Port Coaxial Switch, DC up to 67 GHz (1)
- N1811TL 4-Port Coaxial Switch, DC up to 67 GHz (1)
- U9391G Comb Generator, 10 MHz to 67 GHz (1)
- New RF and Microwave Test Accessories
- RF & Microwave Test Accessories
- GPIB, USB, Accessories, Racks
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.