Design and Simulation of High-Speed Digital
Agilent tools provide views into the time and frequency domains, revealing the underlying problems and ensuring compliant designs. With Agilent, you'll achieve your best design.
Invest in your future and update your technical knowledge with our Tutorials in Signal Integrity Webcast series.
High Speed Digital Design Challenges
- Analyzing complete chip-to-chip links by co-simulating individual components, each at its most appropriate level of abstraction: channel-, circuit- or physical-level
- Importing backplane S-parameter models accurately into circuit and channel simulations, avoiding causality and passivity issues
- Correlating measured and simulated data before using simulation to interpolate between measurement planes and extrapolating to virtual prototypes
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- 16900 Series Modular Logic Analysis Systems (2)
- 16900 Measurement Modules (2)
- 16800 Series Portable Logic Analyzers, Built-in Pattern Generator Available (2)
- Microprocessor and Bus Products (2)
- Logic Analyzer Probe Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Software Applications (2)
- FPGA Design / Development Solutions (2)
- Logic Analyzer Accessories (2)
- U4154A 4 Gb/s AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module (2)
- Logic Analyzer Upgrades (2)
- Logic Analyzers
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.