LTE-Advanced Test & Design
4G LTE Advanced refers to the evolved version of LTE that is being developed by 3GPP to meet or exceed the requirements of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) for a true fourth generation radio-communication standard known as IMT-Advanced. 4G LTE, whose project name is LTE-Advanced, is being specified initially in Release 10 of the 3GPP standard which came out in December 2010. The 4G LTE standard will continue to be developed in subsequent releases.
Agilent not only addresses basics and test challenges, but also outlines the technology, describes deployment and standard milestones and offers resources for those requiring more in-depth LTE technology information. We offer greater insight into LTE designs by providing greater insight into complex LTE technology, evolving LTE standards and how to test to them, and deeper insight into the root causes of design problems. Agilent continues to play a pivotal role in the development, revision and implementation of 3GPP and the new 4G LTE technology, as well as, continues to be the recognized leader for its contribution to the future of wireless access.
See Measurement Solution Example: Carrier Aggregation Base Station Transmitter Test
To learn more about the LTE implementation of MIMO: MIMO Test
Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- Transition Time Converters (2)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (2)
- 81104A Pulse Pattern Generator, 80 MHz [Discontinued] (2)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (2)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (2)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (2)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (2)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (2)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (2)
- PCI Express® Gen 2.0 RX jitter testing with J-BERT N4903B (2)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (2)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (2)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (2)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (2)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-2 of 2
Agilent eventos en España
Bienvenido a la página de eventos organizados por Agilent en España.
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.