LTE-Advanced Test & Design
4G LTE-Advanced refers to the evolved version of LTE that is being developed by 3GPP to meet or exceed the requirements of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) for a true fourth generation radio-communication standard known as IMT-Advanced. LTE-Advanced, of the 3GPP standard, is defined in Release 10 and all the follow on releases including Release 12. LTE-Advanced is focused on higher capacity with increased peak data rate of 3 Gbps for the downlink and 1.5 Gbps for the uplink, higher spectral efficiency, increased number of simultaneously active subscribers, and improved performance at cell edges, e.g. for DL 2x2 MIMO at least 2.40 bps/Hz/cell.
The main new functionalities of Release 10 for LTE-Advanced are Carrier Aggregation (CA), enhanced use of multi-antenna techniques, enhanced uplink, and support for Relay Nodes (RN).
Agilent not only addresses basic and test challenges, but also outlines the technology, describes deployment and standard milestones, and offers resources for those requiring more in-depth LTE technology information. We offer greater insight into LTE designs by providing greater insight into complex LTE technology, evolving LTE standards and how to test to them, and deeper insight into the root causes of design problems. Agilent continues to play a pivotal role in the development, revision and implementation of 3GPP and the new 4G LTE technology, as well as, continues to be the recognized leader for its contribution to the future of wireless access.
See Measurement Solution Example: Carrier Aggregation Base Station Transmitter Test
To learn more about the LTE implementation of MIMO: MIMO Test
Greater insight. Greater confidence. Accelerate next-generation wireless.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
DC Power Supplies
51-175W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs
- 25-105W, DC System Power Supplies, GPIB, Multiple Outputs (1)
- N6700 Power Modules (3)
- 80-100W, DC System Power Supplies, GPIB, Single Output (1)
- 150W, DC System Power Supplies, GPIB, Modular Outputs (1)
- 66000A Modular Power System (1)
- 66001A Modular Power System Keyboard (1)
- 66002A Rack kit for 66001A Keyboard (1)
- 66101A DC Power Module, 8V, 16A (1)
- 66101A-J03 Special Order Power Supply 5.7V, 20A (1)
- 66101A-J05 Special Order Power Supply 12V, 12A (1)
- 66102A DC Power Module, 20V, 7.5A (1)
- 66102A-J05 Special Order Power Supply 15V, 10A (1)
- 66103A DC Power Module, 35V, 4.5A (1)
- 66103A-J01 Special Order Power Supply 37V, 4.5A (1)
- 66103A-J02 Special Order Power Supply 40V, 3.6A (1)
- 66103A-J09 Special Order Power Supply 28.5V, 5.5A (1)
- 66104A DC Power Module, 60V, 2.5A (1)
- 66104A-J09 Special Order Power Supply 55V, 3A (1)
- 66105A DC Power Module, 120V, 1.25A (1)
- 66105A-J01 Special Order Power Supply 35V, 1.25A (1)
- 51-175W, DC Power Supplies, Single and Multiple Outputs
- DC Power Supplies
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-3 of 3
Optimize UE Design for Greater Battery Run-Time
Original broadcast April 26, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Optimize Wireless Device Battery Run-time: Two Part Webcast Series
Original roadcasts Aug 22 & Sept 19, 2012
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.