High-Speed Digital Analysis
Perform detailed characterization with powerful analysis tools
Most serial data links begin and end with high-speed ICs designed for standards-compliant interoperability. As bit rates increase, the margins for jitter, interference and other imperfections make it increasingly difficult to achieve BER of less than 10-12. The following tools will help you characterize and analyze your designs in detail. Agilent - achieve your best design.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (2)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Waveguide Power Sensors (2)
- Power Sensors (2)
- USB Power Sensors (2)
- P-Series Power Meters (2)
- EPM and EPM-P Series Power Meters (2)
- Power Meter and Power Sensor Accessories (2)
- N432A and 432A Thermistor Power Meters (2)
- V3500A Handheld RF Power Meter (2)
- E1416A VXI Power Meter [Discontinued] (2)
- 53140 Series Microwave Counter/Power Meter/DVM, up to 46 GHz (2)
- 8990B Peak Power Analyzer (2)
- Power Meters & Power Sensors
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-2 of 2
Eventi di Agilent Italia
Benvenuti nella pagina degli eventi di Agilent Italia
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.