Fuel Cell Electrical Test
Perform electrical tests on your fuel cell or fuel cell stack using DC electronic loads and power supplies
A fuel cell is an electrochemical device used to create electricity through a reaction between a fuel (such as hydrogen) and an oxidant (such as oxygen) in the presence of an electrolyte. In addition to producing electricity, the reaction generates byproducts, which typically are only water and heat. Therefore, using fuel cells is an environmentally friendly way to produce electricity.
Typical fuel cell electrical testing requirements include:
- Draw DC current − to load the fuel cell or fuel cell stack
- Measure DC voltages, DC currents, and temperatures − monitor individual cell performance in a stack to identify deviations in the fuel cell assembly process
- Measure AC impedance − to identify kinetic and ohmic resistances, uncovering efficiency issues by revealing internal cell losses
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) − measure impedance across a range of frequencies to identify problems with fuel cell components
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Additional Test & Measurement Products
In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i3070 Systems (1)
- Used 3070/i3070 ICT (1)
- In-circuit Test > Medalist i1000 Systems (1)
- Utility Card: LED Test Applications (1)
- Utility Card: Flash Programming Applications (1)
- Utility Card: Boundary Scan Applications (1)
- Limited Access Test Products The Super 7 Suite (1)
- System Uptime Support Services (1)
- In-circuit Test Systems - 3070 ICT
- Additional Test & Measurement Products
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.