Fuel Cell Electrical Test
Perform electrical tests on your fuel cell or fuel cell stack using DC electronic loads and power supplies
A fuel cell is an electrochemical device used to create electricity through a reaction between a fuel (such as hydrogen) and an oxidant (such as oxygen) in the presence of an electrolyte. In addition to producing electricity, the reaction generates byproducts, which typically are only water and heat. Therefore, using fuel cells is an environmentally friendly way to produce electricity.
Typical fuel cell electrical testing requirements include:
- Draw DC current − to load the fuel cell or fuel cell stack
- Measure DC voltages, DC currents, and temperatures − monitor individual cell performance in a stack to identify deviations in the fuel cell assembly process
- Measure AC impedance − to identify kinetic and ohmic resistances, uncovering efficiency issues by revealing internal cell losses
- Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) − measure impedance across a range of frequencies to identify problems with fuel cell components
Refine the List
By Type of Content
- Seminar (1)
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Data Generators & Analyzers
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- Transition Time Converters (1)
- 81110A Pulse Pattern Generator, 165/330 MHz (1)
- 81130A Pulse Data Generator, 400/660 MHz and 1.32 Gb/s (1)
- 81133A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, single channel (1)
- 81134A Pulse Pattern Generator, 3.35 GHz, dual-channel (1)
- 81250 13.5 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4872A, N4873A) (1)
- 81250 7 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (N4874A, N4875A) (1)
- 81250 3.35 Gb/s ParBERT Modules (E4861B, E4862B, E4863B) (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- N2102B PXIT Pattern Generator (1)
- 81250 675 Mb/s ParBERT Modules (E4832A, E4835A, E4838A) (1)
- N4903B J-BERT high-performance serial BERT up to 7 Gb/s and 12.5 Gb/s with complete jitter tolerance (1)
- Data Generators & Analyzers
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1 of 1
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.