LXI - LAN eXtensions for Instruments
LAN is everywhere. More and more, so are your test systems. LXI puts the power of Ethernet and the Web inside those systems. By standardizing and extending LAN, LXI offers you new possibilities in system design—local, remote, distributed, time-aware. With LXI, you can create the system you need today—and quickly move forward to the one you need next. LXI: It´s about your time.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
- Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-EXP Agilent VEE Express 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-STU Agilent VEE Student 8.5 (2)
- Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 Education version (2)
- W1141B-UP80 Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 8.0 to Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-UP7 Upgrade from Agilent VEE Pro 7.0 and below to Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- W1141B-UPEXP Upgrade from Agilent VEE Express 8.5 to Agilent VEE Pro 8.5 (2)
- Agilent VEE
1-2 of 2
Migrating system software from GPIB to LAN/LXI (AN 1465-25) - Application Note
Migrating system software from GPIB to LAN/LXIis the sixth application note in a series designed to help you manage the shift to LXI from GPIB.
Application Note 2007-02-02
Modifying a GPIB System to Include LAN/LXI (AN 1465-26)
This application note takes you through the process of replacing one instrument in a typical GPIB test system and shows how simple changes to the system software make it possible.
Application Note 2007-05-10