At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
Par catégorie de produit
Toutes les catégories de produit
Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
- N1021B 18 GHz Differential TDR/TDT Probe Kit (2)
- Oscilloscope Probe Accessories (2)
- Oscilloscope passive probes (2)
- Oscilloscope single-ended active probes (2)
- InfiniiMax Oscilloscope differential active probes (2)
- Oscilloscope high voltage differential active probes (2)
- Oscilloscope current probes (2)
- N2820A High-Sensitivity Current Probes (2)
- Oscilloscope Probes
- Oscilloscopes, Analyzers, Meters
1-4 of 4
Evénements Agilent en France
Bienvenue sur la page des événements auxquels participe Agilent en France
Battery Run-time: Innovative Measurements / Greater Insights Webcast
Original broadcast April 30, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Oscilloscope Techniques for Precisely Measuring Small Signals Webcast
Original broadcast February 13, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Test & Measurement events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Test & Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.