At the extremes of science, research often goes beyond “scientific discovery” to become the discovery of new sciences.
In laboratories around the world, Agilent instrumentation has become an integral part of advanced experimental systems, whether for system control or experiment observation.
- Nuclear physics
- Particle physics
- Plasma physics
and other high-energy physics advanced research applications.
Agilent high-speed instruments are used in two major areas:
- Real-time control and measurement
- Single-shot, or event-based measurements
Expanding knowledge on phenomena at galactic or nanometer scale, confidence in results is strengthened by dependable measurement solutions that provide exceptional speed and measurement fidelity. Agilent provides the extreme speed and precision needed for system monitoring and control, and for capturing data from the events at speeds that exceed the interactions of the experiments themselves.
Refine the List
By Type of Content
By Product Category
All Product Categories
Generators, Sources, Supplies
Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- 33503A BenchLink Waveform Builder Pro Software (1)
- 33521U Upgrade/Retrofit Kits for the 33500A Series Options (1)
- 33250A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 80 MHz (1)
- 33220A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 20 MHz (1)
- 33210A Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generator, 10 MHz (1)
- 33502A Isolated Amplifier - 2 Channel, 50 Vpp (2)
- 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- 81150A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator (1)
- N5106A PXB Baseband Generator and Channel Emulator (1)
- U2761A USB Modular Function Generator (1)
- High Performance Arbitrary Waveform Generators (3)
- 33500B Series Trueform Waveform Generators, 20 & 30 MHz (2)
- 33600A Series Waveform Generators, 80 & 120 MHz (1)
- Function / Arbitrary Waveform Generators
- Generators, Sources, Supplies
1-5 of 5
Calibration Webcast Series
What is Calibration? Why Calibrate? What do you really need? What should you ask for? Should you care about measurement uncertainty? What should you get back from a Cal lab? Please attend if you’d like to learn the answers to these questions!
Create Complex and 2-Channel Signals with Trueform Generators Webcast
Live broadcast August 7, 2014; 10am PT/1pm ET/19:00 CET
Developing Measurement and Analysis Systems with Agilent Instruments Webcast
Original broadcast December 4, 2013
Webcast - recorded
Electronic Measurement Events in Europe, Middle East & Africa
Electronic Measurement events in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa - seminars, trade shows, user group meetings, webcasts, tutorials and conferences.
Techniques for Analyzing Millimeter Wave Signals Using Harmonic Mixing Webcast
Original broadcast July 17, 2014
Webcast - recorded
Enroll in myAgilent
A personalized view into the information most relevant to you.
Register Your Product
Register your products for service notifications, firmware update alerts, application notes and more…
Why Buy Agilent
See how the Agilent Advantage adds value to your purchase.
Learn about Keysight
Agilent’s Electronic Measurement Group is becoming Keysight Technologies.